There are so many ways you can make a difference in the lives of homeless Boxers. There are different levels of involvement. By working together we can make a difference in a dog’s life that would have otherwise ended tragically.
How can YOU help? Here are some of the ways. Please contact us to discuss the role YOU wish to play in a homeless Boxer’s life.
Here are some of the ways you can help:
- Adopt a Boxer
- Foster a Boxer in need
- Donate much needed funds
- Donate supplies like dog crates, toys, collars, leashes, harness, office supplies, equipment
- Donate services to help with fundraising, website maintenance, newsletter production, news, media and public relations, etc.
- Conduct adoption interviews via telephone
- Conduct home checks
- Transport dogs to/from veterinary appointments, shelters, adoptions, events, foster homes, etc.
- Help us train dogs
- Provide care for special needs dogs
- Walk dogs (most of our dogs start their journey with us in Southern California/La Habra area)
If you would like to help us by volunteering, please fill out our volunteer form here.